Sunday, December 4, 2016

November's Trail Camera #2 Photos

Here are November's best photos from our second trail camera located at the edge of our backyard.

A doe taking a short morning nap.

Yawning...

...and getting up.

A young buck.

I think the light on the grass must be from the moon.


Here is another young buck in the late afternoon.

He has a very small set of antlers.

We got some funny deer action shots this month.

Scratching an itch.

On the move...


And here is the largest of the bucks. 

He spent most of the first half of the month in rut...

Pretty magnificent.

Licking his chops.

Standing his ground.

Quail in flight as a deer watches.

On the move - fast!

A trio of visitors.

A nocturnal walk through - raccoon.

Just as it gets dark a bob-cat strolls by.

And yes, that is a bear in the backyard. 
When I went outside the morning of the 7th my backyard bird feeders were knocked down and scattered about. 


I started picking them up each day around 4:30pm and it is a good thing I did as Boo-boo bear came back just after dark to have another go at my feeders.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh I enjoyed this a lot Beth. :D

Maggee said...

Lots of great deer pictures! Especially like the 'action' ones! I hope that bear gets discouraged and stops visiting!

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, you do get some great nighttime action! Love the bear, even though he's naughty.

CalamityJr said...

This is one of your best nocturnal reports ever! So fascinating.

Sarah Beth’s Stitching said...

I love all those photos. Your blog is my very favorite one

Barb said...

Those bears are just something! I'm glad our feeder is basically on the second floor. However, the raccoons do find a way up so some years we have to take them in before dark.Love seeing the results of the trail camera.