Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Little Bit of This A Little Bit of That

The day before the storm hit, the female Anna's decided to take a bath.

She perched on the rim...

...then stepped in...

...even washing her head...

...before rinsing off.

Changing topics, over the weekend my Mom, sister, and I headed off to visit the Farmers' Market and the Holiday Market.

I thought these food items looked especially festive!

Lots of fresh produce even in December.

I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast. I think it is cold weather comfort food.

Most importantly, here are the catnip mice that my sister buys as Christmas gifts for the cats each year.  Don't tell them ahead of time!  Padma and Parvati will go crazy when they get them.

3 comments:

LaNelle said...

Wonderful photo of Anna's Hummingbird they were just delightful.....the market looks like a great place to go....blessings

Barb said...

The market looks very festive! What great pictures of the hummingbird.

Margaret said...

Those catnip mice look like good presents for the cats! (Do you have power back yet?)