Saturday, June 25, 2016

Bunches of Bathing Bunnies

  

It's truly ridiculous how many bunnies we have now - including baby bunnies like this one.

Mostly I now see multiple bunnies.

As in more than one...

...sometimes as many as three.

They do play with one another and that is adorable.

They chase each other and hop over one another.

Cute, yeah.

But then we have the Dumb Bunnies.
Hopping right up on the back patio where the cats reside?
Not a good move.

Parvati has been watching bunnies most mornings (with me watching her).

This was a very clever bunny.
He hopped up on a stump.

Then he  s t r e t c h e d  up and grabbed a blade of grass, bringing down the seed head... 

...which he proceeded to munch.

Here's a bunny having a dust bath.

Ahhhh!

Nothing better.

Here's another one.

Bathing...

Dashing off! 

6 comments:

Margaret said...

So many bunnies! There was one year where we had tons of bunnies in our neighborhood, but none since. This year, we saw a little bunny in our yard. Only once though.

Vickie said...

I finally saw one rabbit this morning two houses down. The coyotes have done off with the rabbits around here. I am surprised you have so many with all the predators you have around!! Well, they are prolific. ;)

CalamityJr said...

Love the bunny photos! My daughter sent one of a baby in her backyard and she was so excited. They're so beautiful, I think.

CathieJ said...

We have bunnies in our backyard also. One adult and one younger, but never at the same time. We also see plenty of them when we walk around our neighborhood. Love all of those pictures.

Wanda said...

They are so adorable! Love the bunny having a dust bath!

Maggee said...

Oodles of bunnies! When I have walked through the neighborhood lately, I see lots of them... three is my max at one time also! I know we have one in our yard, cause I scared it off when I was chasing off squirrels! Dang squirrels!