Friday, March 11, 2016

Flashback Friday

Design - "Plaid Bunny"
Chart - "The Bunny Collection"
Designer - JBW Designs
Fabric- 28 count Antique White Cashel
Fibers - DMC - 2 strands over 2 threads
Started - 6 August 2010
Completed - 8 August 2010

As I don't have anything new to show, I thought I'd share the above bunny stitch from back in 2010. 

While there are not as many California Quail now as there were a month ago, there is still a group of over 20 birds. 

I tend to focus on the males, and that is not fair to all the female birds.

But there is just something about the guys.

So here's another photo of a couple of gals.

It's the guys though who act as sentries.

I appreciate their vigilance. 

Looking to the right...

...and to the left.

...and straight ahead.

Some of the prettiest feather patterns going I think.

Such a handsome bird!

2 comments:

Pondside said...

That little plaid bunny is adorable.
Great shots of the quail. We have lots of quail up here - it's something to round a corner and see a whole family scurrying across the road.

Margaret said...

I love quail! They are so pretty. Love all the pics. Love your bunny too!