Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Weekend


Design - "Six Eggs in a Row"
Designer - Sam Sarah Designs
Fabric - 28 count R & R Dark Espresso linen
Fibers - Crescent Colors -2 strands over 2 threads
 Started - 27 March 2012
Completed - 29 March 2012 

Easter is the first Sunday after the full moon after the vernal equinox.

The vernal equinox was on Sunday, March 20th.
The full moon which followed was on Wednesday, March 23rd.
Easter is on Sunday, March 27th.

The bunnies are getting ready - searching out good hiding spots for eggs.

And look who has arrived now that it is spring - a White-crowned Sparrow.

Welcome back!

I am happy to see you once again.

5 comments:

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Oh wow beautiful birds moon and stitch.
Happy Easter

Justine said...

Lovely stitch! I really enjoyed seeing the bunnies in your garden.

CalamityJr said...

Your home may be the one place where the bunnies don't need help hiding the eggs! Thanks for sharing the beauty of your life.

Maggee said...

Cute little eggs piece! I have been eyeing the moon this past week, as it was quite pretty! No wonder! I don't think we have sparrows around here, tho I do not know if they migrate north or south! I shall look it up, in my spare time! Ha! I have seen one bunny around here so far... Happy Easter!

Barb said...

The white crowned sparrow is such a pretty little bird. I really like it better when Easter is in April. I like Easter to be very Spring-like!