Sunday, September 15, 2013

Deer Me!

This doe came around Friday evening with her fawns.

The fawns are getting SO big.

Mama trotted off.

Followed by Fawn #1.

Fwn #2 who'd been bleeting like a lost baby lamb, stayed behind to eat some sunflower seeds.

Tom-Cat continues to improve.  His appetite has returned and he rrely coughs for sneezes anymore.  Solomon started meds yesterday - he is a pretty unhappy pussy cat at the moment.  Still is a chow-hound, but coughs and sneezes something fierce.

10 comments:

Vickie said...

I just love watching deer. Sadly, it will soon be time for more deer to be showing up dead along the highways. =(

Mary said...

Sorry to hear about Tom cat and Solomon. Hoping they lick this virus, which it sounds like to me, soon. Amazing photos of deer, must be awesome o have deer on your patio.

CalamityJr said...

Hope your fur-babies are completely well soon!

Barb said...

Great deer photos! I sure hope the cat family is all well soon!

Giovanna said...

Lovely pictures. I'm glad your Tom Cat is better, and I hope the improvement spreads to Solomon too.

Pam in IL said...

I enjoy watching the deer, especially the young ones. Good news that Tom Cat is feeling better. Hopefully Solomon will start feeling better soon.

cucki said...

Sweet pictures..sending my love to your sweet fur babies
Hugs x

Maggee said...

The fawn doesn't want to leave all those goodies waiting on your porch! Typical kid--attracted to sweets!

Margaret said...

Love seeing the deer. I sure hope this sickness goes away and no more furry ones come down with it. Ugh.

Chris said...

I hope that the cats are ok. What a strange infection they are passing around. Scary.