Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall at Down to Earth

I worked on "In My Garden..." and finished up all the small motifs.
I now have the large center floral arrangement to stitch - it includes an urn, three flowers (started), and two birds.  I might get this done before the month ends.

Continuing the Garden Theme...

Beside plants, there are so many cool things at Down to Earth.

Don't you love these sock puppets?

And how about these creamers and butter dishes?

Down to Earth has the largest selection of Fiestaware I've ever seen. 

Here's the left side of the aisle.  Yes, it goes all the way down to the windows in the front of the store.

Here's the right side of the aisle. 
I stood there surrounded by the jewel colors of Fiestaware, and it just made me feel warm and happy.  I truly do respond to color. 

They also had a nice selection of fall scarves.

And cute plush toys for toddlers.

I liked this wind-chime in many shades of green.

6 comments:

cucki said...

sweet stitching...greattttt
aww i love sock puppets so much...
hugs xx

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I do like the subtle shades in your stitched piece, it's very pretty.

Margaret said...

Nice store! I want more Fiestaware. lol!

Melanie said...

The Fiestaware.
*fans self*
Whoa.
That is quite the drool worthy selection.

carol fun said...

Your stitching is looking wonderful...and I am blown away by the brightly colored dishes and Fiestaware - wow~wow~wow!!! I adore Fiestaware and truly believe you can never have too many colors (I think I'm up to about 14 different place settings) I would not have been able to leave the shop without another piece or two! Thanks for the eye candy~

Pam in IL said...

Your stitching progress is looking great!

I want one of each of everything in each and every color from that store!