Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to the Market...of Choice

I think it must be time once again to check out the bakery at Market of Choice.

Can you top these ice cream cone cupcakes?  I think not!

This tart has blueberries, and kiwi, and other summer delights.

More cupcakes - so pretty.

I'm thinking I should buy these for my bunnies.

I think there was a cupcake for everyone - cheerful sunflowers... 

...and cute puppy-dogs.

Lovely mini tarts.

Can't go to Hawaii?  Eat these cupcakes and pretend.

My personal favorite - 3 layers of chocolate mousse goodness.

Pretty pastel meringues.

County and State Fair time is close at hand.  I think this cake is channeling the children's book "Charlotte's Web" - Wilbur the Pig at the Fair.

Ohhh...we can't leave without a scoop of Spumoni!
I hope you are able to indulge this weekend.

11 comments:

cucki said...

wow they all look so yummyyyyyy
yum yum :)

Carol said...

Wow--they all look so delicious... Especially love the sunflower cupcakes :)

Margaret said...

You're torturing me.....

blue star stitcher said...

Ohhh you've made my sweet tooth so jealous! I would come home from there ten pounds heavier.

Barb said...

I think it might be worth a trip to Oregon just to go to that bakery!!

Linda said...

Everything looks wonderful...but I think the ice cream cone cupcakes appeal to me the most!! Yum!!

Cindy's Stitching said...

wow. good thing i cant get fat from looking at all these sweet treats. they look so good. I could eat all of these. the pig is so cute.

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Mmm...seeing all these baked goodies makes me hungry! I love the sunflowers!

Melanie said...

I think I'll take one of the tarts over the cupcakes - not a huge fan of cake, to be honest. (Sshh! I know that's an unpopular opinion. lol)
That pig cake is SOME cake. I'd almost feel bad cutting him up, he looks so cute.

Chris said...

I need a cupcake now :)

Mindi said...

Oh wow, all those goodies look completely yummy. I'd have a very tough time choosing just one.