Thursday, May 17, 2012

Signs of Spring - Spring Cleaning

I've stitched a bit on "Random Thoughts of Spring".
I think it is going to be very pretty.

Good morning!  I hope your day is off to a good start.

Some of us take advantage to cool morning temperatures to house-hunt.

The competition is fierce, as there are more buyers than real estate.

Morning light shows off flora and fauna to their best advantage!  

My sister planted these peas in mid-February.  They had a rough time off it, but eventually shrugged off the cold and snow.  Now they are growing and blooming - such pretty blossoms too.

It's Spring Cleaning time - Outdoor Style.  Today we are going to power-wash the Back Patio and the walkway around the house.  Tomorrow we will power-wash the Front Porch and front walkways.  Everything looks so much better after it has been cleaned.  I'll be stiff and sore and tired and happy to be done for another year.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the color of your WIP! Yummy green! Have fun with the spring cleaning.

Melissa said...

Your WIP goes hand and hand with the season, that's for sure. I love the photos of the birds especially! We did the power wash already (many sessions) or I should say my DH did. He was very proud of himself! Have fun spring cleaning. It feels great when it's done!

Carol said...

That is such a pretty WIP, Beth--perfect spring green color :)

We need to power wash our patio, too; already did the front porch--so much to be done this time of year, isn't there?

I love those cat ear wildflowers in your previous post--they really do look like fuzzy cat ears!

Barb said...

That WIP loos great. I think I just might have to look that one up. Good luck on the chores. We have gone into partnership buying a pressure washer with our SIL so that work is still coming to us!