Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bunnies, Chicks, and Eggs


Happy March!  Happy Spring! 
Though Easter is in April this year, I couldn't resist Bunnies and Chicks as I have a different take planned for the April Blogger Header. Anyway we can prepare for Easter in March, right? 

Horizontal Rows...

Row One: Alexandrina, "Easter Rabbits" (freebie), JWB Designs, "The Bunny Collection - Plaid Bunny", The Cricket Collection, "Family Rabbits" #17 "Rabbit with Alphabet", JWB Designs, "The Bunny Collection - Alphabet Bunny".

Row Two: Lizzie Kate, "Happy Hoppy Easter", The Cricket Collection, "Which Came First?" (freebie), Lizzie Kate, "Spring Basket", Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Bunny in a Basket" (Blacksheep kit). 
 
Row Three: Bent Creek, "The Bunnies" (kit), then below Heart in Hand, "Hoppin' Hare" (kit), Bent Creek, "Chick on an Egg" (kit), Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Spring Two" (chick), "Better Homes & Gardens Cross Stitch & Country Crafts" July/Aug 1987 -"Rabbit ABC's" by Joan Toggit, Heart in Hand, "Easter Sampler" (kit).

Any questions leave a comment or email me if you are set up as a "No Reply".

Hey Sampler Lovers!
In other cool news the University of Delaware is compiling searchable online database of 17th, 18th, and 19th century American samplers. Click here to read the article.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just stopping by to say that your mosaic of bunnies eggs and chicks is so very sweet!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Lovely choices for your header, I always look forward to seeing a new one each month.

Nancy said...

Love this months header!

blue star stitcher said...

I love when you change your header each month, and that you list the designers/names of each piece. Each month is always so cute!

April said...

I love your header for March and you are quite an enabler to. I see a bunch of charts/ kits I would love to have. :)

Barb said...

Thanks so much for letting us know the designs of all those cute bunnies! If I hope to have things ready, I had better start stitching for Easter in March!

Kathy Ellen said...

Love all those sweet bunnies and chicks....perfect for the onset of Spring, just around the corner!

Mindi said...

I was in the same Easter mood as you when I picked out my new blog header. Great minds think alike!

carol fun said...

Thanks for all the info on the header pieces - I am quite fond of those chicks!

Deb said...

Love your bunnies and chicks!! I need to stitch faster!! :D

Melanie said...

Super cute!!!!!!!!!
I love so many of these I don't even think I could pick out my favorite. (If I HAD TO though, I think it would be the little brown guy in the right bottom corner. :))

Beauty Bonnet said...

your header is very cute as always and makes me smile! love your photos - i think i have said this before - they are balm to the spirit, city girl that i am!

ps. would you still have the link to that CEC freebie? just the link would be enough :)
many thanks

tracy

Alexandrina said...

Hello! I'm happy to see my bunnies here.
Thank you for choosing them!
Alexandrina