Sunday, December 4, 2011

What To Do? What To Do?

I pawed through my stash, and came up with quite an assortment of Christmas charts and kits.  Honestly, far too many to work on in one month's time.  So now it's just a matter of prioritizing.  I'm in a reindeer mood, so I'll stitch both of the reindeer charts I think.  Beyond that though it gets a bit murky.  I haven't stitched a Heart in Hand or Lizzie Kate Santa for a number of years, so I think I'll steer in that direction.  And I didn't take a picture of it, but I do have the fabric for 6-8 ornaments from past 'Just Cross Stitch' ornament issues.  So those could come into play as well.  I guess we will all have to 'stay tuned' and see what's is next!  

8 comments:

Melody said...

That's a good assortment of charts. I see you have a Prairie Schooler santa chart I don't have. It must be one of the early ones. I have done several PS santas over the years....

Have fun deciding.

CalamityJr said...

Ooh, ooh, can we vote? I enlarged the photo as best as it would allow me, and though I can't completely see the bottom row, I see that I must be in a tree mood - a place for your reindeer to take shelter, perhaps? - and I would choose the Bent Creek at the right end of the second row from the bottom, and the two ab (?)charts at each end of the row above, especially the one on the left. Just in case you were wondering, of course!

butterfly said...

Lovely charts, looks like my pile to do.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Prairie Schooler is always a good choice, I think she does Christmas very nicely.

Mouse said...

ooooo what a stash choice ... think i would have a hard time narrowing it down too :) love mouse xxxx

Siobhán said...

Sometimes pawing through the stash can be more overwhelming than helpful, I think! I'm trying to prioritize, too. I wish I could learn to stitch with my toes, too--do double duty while my hands stitch away. ;)

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Wow - good luck getting all that done much less all that you have to do!

Melanie said...

Whew! I think I feel a little faint looking at all that awesome stash. Maybe you should send the extras to us. That would solve your 'problem'. lolol