Saturday, August 6, 2011

August's Blogger Header - Revealed!


The August Header revealed!

Row One: The Prairie Schooler, "A Prairie Garden" #35, Sam Sarah "Pearls: Sand Pail" P013, Cinnamon Heart, "Rabbit Garden", Just My Imagination, "Ladybug Picnic", Chessie and Me, "Summer Alphabet Sampler".

Row Two: The Drawn Thread, "For the Birds", Bent Creek, "The Lighthouse", Ewe & Eye & Friends, "Calendar - September", Lizzie Kate, "Summer Cottage". 

Row Three: The Knotted Tree, "Little Bugs - Lady Bug", The Cricket Collection, "Always Summer 3 - Three Scoops", Hog River, "Ladybug Sampler",  Sam Sarah, "July Baubles", Lizzie Kate "Summer Basket".

If you have further questions about any of the pieces, comment or contact me via email.

I found a "scrap" piece of 30 count WDW Parchment.
So I guess I'll stitch up "Summer Stars Pincushion" by Blackbird Designs.
I'm kind of into Quaker stuff - this should be a good "train trip" piece.

4 comments:

Denise said...

This is the first header picture in months that we don't share something in common! Love your new picture.

I have the same BBD book - love your colors!

Melanie said...

Love love love these headers! :)

Mindi said...

I love the colors you picked for the Summer Stars Pincushion. Do you mind me asking how you piece together the photos for your blog header? I've just gotten started with a blog, and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it look nice!

Karen said...

Ohhh...love your new header!