Monday, June 6, 2011

Thoughts of Spring


I'd like to report great progress on "Fair Daffodil", but...I can't.
In fact, the truth is, there has been little to no progress on "Fair Daffodil".  I'm hoping that by posting this pathetic photo I will be encouraged to try, try, try again...

It is hard to sit and stitch on such a lovely day...
 
Sunday morning, Baby Bunny and Big Bunny were up having breakfast...

This is Big Bunny.

This is Mr. California Quail wandering through...

This is Baby Bunny...

Everything is green this time of year.  Even a fallen, moss-cover log is verdant this time of year!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You better get busy on Fair D or it won't be spring anymore! lol

Gabi said...

Makes sense that you don't feel like stitching with the weather bright and surrounded by the beauty of nature. As always....love your pics.

Linda said...

It's hard to be inside when the weather is good.. today it is gloomy and cold here...it rained last night...so I'm inside sewing!
I love the picture of the moss covered log...great!!