Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday What Happened to Thursday?

Let's blame it on Blogger!  I've been unable to work on a post since yesterday afternoon, and now I find that Thursday's post has disappeared!  Not that it was of literary worth per-say, but I do use Blogger as sort of a daily journal.  Bummer - wonder if it will show up again... 

Yesterday was busy, busy, busy - SMART Reader, Family History Center, and power washing the Front Porch.  I did managed to start a new section of "Cluck Cluck's" border.  

Today is all about power washing the walkway around the house and the large back patio area, so this will be a short post.  I've got everything moved off the Patio so we can begin shortly.  

I'll leave you with a photo of the wild iris - they've just begun to bloom and the contrast of their blue-violet flowers with the bright green grassy meadows is a color combination that Nature should be proud of.

Love this too - I've the perfect pot for it! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

My Wednesday post disappeared from my blog, blogger is having some problems...hope the post reappears when they get it fixed.

You are moving right along on Cluck, Cluck! The colors are so nice!