Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Design - "2005 Collector's Heart"
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Dirty Belfast linen
Fibers - GAST
Started - 2006
Completed - 2006

I kinda' messed this one up - I should have stitched the year as 2005 even though I completed it in 2006.

I just plain adore Cecelia Turner's "Heart Series" and I do aspire to stitch each and everyone! 

These photos are from a trip I took to London in February 2004.
There were glorious flowers for Valentine's Day.

Flower display outside of Liberty's - London

A London Windowbox

Another flower display outside of Liberty's - London.

3 comments:

carol fun said...

Happy Valentine's day! What a sweet little heart piece -- and the pictures are sure are spirit lifting on this gray day in Ohio --thanks!

Lainey said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines day - beautiful flower pics!