Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Sunny Saturday...in December!

I honestly thought that I'd get more stitched yesterday...but...
the morning was so nice, I worked outside (see below)...and...
then I had to watch the University of Oregon / Oregon State Civil War football game.  I had so much emotionally invested in the game - the Ducks were playing for a spot in the BCS Championship game - that I could not calm down enough to stitch until late in the 4th quarter!  So here it is - my work thus far.

As I mentioned we had a lovely day Saturday.

I bought a couple of kale and a few more pansies...surprise!

Saturday morning was cool, but sunny, so I went to work.

Potted up an ornamental kale and pansies...

Liked it - so I did it again.

This should allow me to have a bit of color all winter long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow can you say colour that is a shop I would LOVE to visit!! maybe one day

Unknown said...

I love your snowman - can't wait to see it finished. I do love those pansies. I have not had a decent weekend to even attempt any outside work - bummers.