Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Quiet Day

Snowguy without a snowball

Snowguy with a snowball

Design - "Snow Gazer" (kit)
Designer - Heart in Hand
Fabric - 32 count Clay Belfast
Fibers - GAST
Started - 21 December 2010
Completed - 24 December 2010

Two photos of the finished stitch - one without a snowball, one with the snowball button.

I am laying low and having a quiet day today.  A storm blew in about 5:30am this morning - lots of wind and lashing rain - 1/2" when I checked the rain gauge a bit ago.  I've picked up the wrapping paper, stacked the empty boxes, and inventoried my many wonderful gifts.  It now appears that the wind has picked up again, the sky is once again a dark gray - another storm on the way.  I shall grab a book, a cat, and a stitch and enjoy the storm - warm and safe inside.  

1 comment:

Siobhán said...

That is so cute!! Great finish.