Sunday, December 19, 2010

Posting in the Dark of Morning...

It's 6:30am and very dark, so please excuse the photo quality (lack thereof).  I used "forced flash", but there still was not much light. 

"Merry Winter" is now officially "Merry" anyway.  If I have an ultra-productive day, I might be able to finish it.  The problem with stitching this time of year, is that there are so many other things that take priority...decorating, wrapping, baking, wrapping, shopping, wrapping...you get the idea!

Speaking of decorating... here are some pictures of the Christmas decorations in the Craft Room. 

Inexpensive snowmen cardboard boxes...

a couple of felt trees...

I have two Vera Bradley memo boards...

I decorate both with vintage Christmas postcards I purchased from EBay.

...and more decorative boxes.
The tops of the bookshelves make great display areas.
Now I'm off to wrap, and wrap, and wrap, and wrap some more!

No comments: