Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December...Stamps and Trees

I stitched a bit last evening.
Here's what I have to show on "December Stamp".
Lizzie Kate is a past master with color combinations - this is so very bright and cheery!

I thought I'd show off our Christmas tree.  It's a "fake" tree as one of our cats is allergic to "real" fir trees - I kid you not! 

This year I got to decorate, and I decided to use Hallmark ornaments.

I went with a dual theme - snowmen...

and Santas...

I think there are somewhere between 125 and 150 ornaments.

I'm pretty pleased with the final effort.
Now it just needs some packages artfully arranged around the tree skirt!
Have you been naughty or nice?  
 

1 comment:

Lois said...

What a nice tree! I love seeing everyone's Christmas decorating. Happy Christmas!