Monday, September 13, 2010

The Colors of Autumn - Burgundy

Not a very great photo - but it does prove that I've been stitching along on Workbasket's "Quaker Rooster".   This is a nice, clean, enjoyable stitch.  Thus far I have not had to frog out anything - Yea!  I will have to do some stellar counting to get the head of the bird attached correctly - we shall see if I'm up to the challenge.


My sister made 14 pints of Blackberry jam this weekend. 
The jars harmonize nicely with the Crescent Color "Grape Juice" I'm using to stitch my rooster.

 
Wild Blackberry Jam

Burgundy Sunflower

Aubergine Eggplants - Is that redundent?

1 comment:

Curbstone Valley Farm said...

What a bounty of blackberry jam, and those eggplants look picture perfect. You have more patience than me when it comes to cross-stitch, but your rooster is looking lovely thus far!